CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Arizona

Went to Arizona for the weekend to spend some quality time with the in laws. 115 degrees. No joke. It was a splendid time.

First thing we wanted when we got off the plane was Sonic. I got a massive coney and I was in love. And ordering at the little stall and having them bring the food to the car was so fun to me.

The next evening we dined at my other favorite Arizona haunt, Pappadeaux. Delish!!
Checked out some cacti near the house...
And we definitely tried to fry an egg in the heat.
High hopes but it didn't fry. Boo. The temperature at 7:30 in the evening was still a scorching 113. They aren't kidding with that weather.

Somewhat bumpy flight home but it was so quick, I didn't have time to mind. Glad to be back to the pleasant 90 degree weather in L.A.!

No comments: