CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

34 Weeks


How far along?: 34 Weeks
Total weight gain: Weigh in is next Monday. I'd rather not know *sigh*
How big is baby?: Very!
Maternity clothes?: Yup.
Stretch marks?: Same couple ones on my lovehandles. Yum.
Sleep?: Ugh it's getting difficult.
Best moment this week?: Taking inventory of all her outfits and realizing we have so many! I think for a while I feared my child would have to go naked, but this is so not the case.
Movement?: Yes, there is some shoving going on some days.
Food cravings?: My love for cheese is unyielding.
Gender? Girl
Labor signs?: None.
Belly button in or out?: Slightly popping out now.
What I miss: Bending over.
What I'm looking forward to: Eating raw brownie batter. Oh and losing baby weight. Those don't really go hand in hand, do they?
Milestone: Does peeing twice a night count?

Based on my survey I'm starting to sound a little apathetic! My crotch now feels bruised or something - it's freaking hard to lift my legs. Ugh and the heartburn! And my feet are officially swelling like crazy at night (and sometimes during the day). I'd post a picture of them, but I'm embarrassed. Seriously. It's cankle city going on right here. BUT I still really love feeling her move, despite the occasional pressure on the ribs. I think about all the women with babies who say they miss feeling their little ones move inside them and I want to treasure this while I still have it! I can't believe that in 3 weeks she could just totally come and dr's wouldn't do anything about it (well, uh, other than help deliver her lol). This is craziness!

I really need to stop taking my weekly belly pic at 11:50 p.m. on Wednesday nights just as I'm about to fall asleep. You'd think I'd prepare for Wednesdays by trying to look particularly cute, but of course I always forget. Take me as I am, no makeup, sweats and all! :-)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

you are too funny. I lol'ed at the part where you are excited to eat raw brownie mix & lose weight.

I seriously think you look great, even though you probably don't feel so!
Hang in there girl!! She will be here soon!!!

I'm envious ;)