CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Disneyland!

My favorite time to go to Disneyland is Christmastime. It's so beautifully decorated and cheery and you just can't help but love the spirit that's around. We took Gigi for her first trip to the happiest place on Earth Monday and she just loved it! She did so well - she enjoyed It's a Small World, and thought the Jungle Cruise was fun as well. She snoozed for a bit so we were able to go on some of the "older kids'" rides while she slept (awesome bringing my parents!). I love being able to go to Disneyland any time- best perk ever!

 She picked out her own stuffed Minnie too! I held up Bambi - nope. Pluto? Nah. Minnie - she lunged for her and shoved her little snout straight into her mouth! Well that's a total sign of which one she wanted :-)

3 comments:

B F said...

I love the hat! So jealous you get to go anytime! The closest thing we have is Chuck E Cheese... yippppeee! :)

Kristin said...

I've been a lurker of yours until now, but I am echoing Britt. I am so jealous! I love love the hat! I went to the Disney Store online to see if I could order it, but it's not there. :-( I cannot wait until we take DD to Disney for the first time!

Mrs. Lexi said...

Thanks ladies! It's actually made by Trumpette. You can find it online here:
http://www.trumpette.com/collections/disney