CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

We're Married!

What a fantastic thing to say! We decided to have a lovely small ceremony with family before going through hell for the next 6 plus months. It was in a beautiful chapel at the Wynn and I'm thrilled with how everything turned out. It was so good to get away for a few days before starting treatment. And it coincided perfectly with our 3 year anniversary! It almost didn't happen - I was hospitalized with a bad flu/bronchitis combo and was only released the day before we were supposed to leave. To think I felt so lousy and pukey days before, but when the time came to leave for Vegas, I felt great! We got everything together and we are now husband and wife! We might have the big wedding in a year or two but honestly I don't even feel like I need it now. Being together is just splendid.
Now it's time to get serious about getting better. Surgery to put in my port will happen sometime this coming week and chemo the day after. I just want to get it all over with already! Let the chemo honeymoon begin... and as soon as it's over we are heading for a tropical paradise for sure!

No comments: