CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Chemoversary, Indian food, and no eggs.

Today was one year since my first chemo. It seriously feels like so long ago, yet that time passed by quickly, all at once. Very strange. I've come a hell of a long way, that's for sure!

We were both craving Indian food tonight, our latest obsession, so we went to a place called Flavor of India. The food was really really good, and really really spicy. Adam felt the need to ask for extra spicyness. It didn't need it. But oh man, was it delish. I think I am going to attempt to make an Indian dish at home - we stopped by the market on the way home and I found all sorts of sauces and whatnot to try to recreate the magic that we had at dinner.

And the reason we stopped at said market was to purchase eggs and dye to make Easter eggs. Would you believe that 4 different stores were all out of dye?! 4! 2 Ralphs', a 99 cents only and a CVS! Madness. Some batty lady probably went around buying them all just to piss me off. See how the world revolves around me?

So I'm thinking I'll just make devilled eggs for Easter. That just sounds wrong...

1 comment:

10yearstogether said...

I just saw your blog from GP. You're amazing - congrats on the anniversary and cheers to many many more! PS I love Indian food, yum!