CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Skinny

So today is day 3 of our diet... and I'm already down 2 lbs.! I know I shouldn't weigh in that often, and I don't plan on it, but the scale was right in my way so I just had to. We are both doing Nutrisystem, and so far the foods are really great. The lunches leave much to be desired, but the breakfast, dinner and desserts are fab. We don't have a ton of weight to lose, but doing it together will keep us motivated and we can help prevent the other one from cheating. We've made pitiful attempts to not be so gluttonous, yet it hasn't worked so here we are. We're on a mission to be in great shape for Maui! What with all the beach-going and hiking involved, I think it's a must.

I also saw a pink cruiser bike in a Target mailer and I want it so bad! I turned into a little kid and pouted when Adam said no. He just doesn't get it - I could start riding it around the neighborhood you know! It really wouldn't sit in the garage collecting dust, I swear. Maybe after I lose 10 I can get it. Like a reward!

Update: Adam wants me to mention here how much he is suffering. Apparently the diet is harder on him :-P

1 comment:

Mrs.Andreazza said...

Good luck with the diet! I'm trying to watch what I eat, it's so hard!