CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

PET Scan

I had my bi-yearly pet scan yesterday. It went by rather uneventfully, though it was really hard for the technician to find a vein to poke me. I probably should have had a little water that day. Oops! Every time this scan comes up I get really nervous and jittery. And while I know everything should be fine, I still start to get doubts. I will find out in a couple days, so I will update then.

In money news, Adam and I finally sat down and hammered out a budget. I don't know why we never thought to do this sooner, but getting a better understanding of our financial situation was important. We've determined that we need to stop eating. Let's see how that turns out.

2 comments:

Mrs.Andreazza said...

Yeah, it would be so much better and we would have so much more money if we didn't have to eat all the darn time...

Anonymous said...

well i am sure everything will be fine ! and yes let me tell you if i could cut out eating for 4 , i would be able to buy more shoes ..hehe!