CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 30, 2010

Gabriella slept through the night for a few nights longer... and then decided that not only was this not cool, but that it would be super awesome to wake up at 3 a.m.... for good! I mean what a super-fantastic play time!
NOT!

Now we're back to our old 9:30 p.m. bedtime with a 3 a.m. feeding. This girl operates like clockwork, I swear. 3:04 a.m., give or take a couple minutes, and she's up and hungry. But at least now she's just eating for 15 minutes and she's right back asleep until 6:30-7 a.m.ish.

I finally got around to making her wall letters! I decided to make them instead of shelling out the $200 bucks to get the ones that I had originally wanted (way to go, giving her a name with 9 letters!). I actually love how they came out- I tried to match her bedding. I hand painted them and even made the flower push-pins (inspired by some I saw in a boutique - they were totally easy!).


Now I'm on a bit of a DIY bender. I'm trying to find all sorts of goodies that I can make for her myself. My mom made her some headbands, and I think I'll try to make hair clippies for her. Yes, I'm fully aware that she only has like 5 hairs on her head. And sometimes the supplies cost more than just buying said item at the store. But it's fuuuuun! And pshhh my wall letter project only cost like $30!

No comments: