CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Update

Ooops. I guess I'm now really into making baby bows myself!
Poor little G has a tiny eye infection :-( Her right eye was really watery on Sunday night and yesterday it didn't get better so I brought her to the dr. today. And we were given a prescription for some eye ointment, and advised that putting breastmilk in her eye would help. Really! There's something about shooting milk into my poor little girl's eye that didn't quite sit well, but I gave it a try and she didn't seem to mind. I really hope it clears up fast because she hasn't been a happy camper today. I just kept her Moby-ed up all day and worked on bows while she slept on me.

3 comments:

mrsjsanders said...

Your bows look awesome, and of course it beats having to spend between 5-10 bucks on them. I have heard of the breastmilk in the eye method and have heard that it works. Hopefully your little one gets better soon!

Jennifer said...

Oh goodness! I hope her eye gets better soon and kudos to you for being able to shoot breast milk in her eye!

Haley said...

Yeah my nephew had a clogged tear duct and the doc said breastmilk 3 times a day and it cleared it right up. That stuff is seriously gold!