CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

19 Weeks


How far along?: 19 Weeks
Total weight gain: 9 pounds total...
How big is baby?: Mango sized and at the appt. on Monday she was 9 ounces!
Maternity clothes?: Yup!
Stretch marks?: Not yet (fingers crossed)
Sleep?: I'm actually sleeping better lately. Weird.
Best moment this week?: Adam feeling her kick on the outside.
Movement?: Lots at night and in the morning.
Food cravings?: Giant slices of NY pizza.
Gender? Girl
Labor signs?: No no no!
Belly button in or out?: Still an innie (but shallow).
What I miss: Still beer haha.
What I'm looking forward to: Registering and ordering furniture. I have to decide what we're going to do with her nursery already! I still want blue walls...
Milestone: This is more of a confession. I think I actually like my $29 Motherhood Maternity jeans better than my $120 designer maternity jeans. I just hate to admit this.

As a side note, isn't my hair supposed to grow like crazy during pregnancy?? I don't feel like it's growing that much. Or it could be that I'm totally impatient. I had visions of giving birth with armpit-length locks. (I know, who thinks of this, right?) If I don't focus now on the length of my hair during labor, I'll have to resort to fearing the horrors of tearing or even *gasp* pooping on the table. Don't get me started. Anyhow, I'm glad that I can now straighten my hair and put it up in ponytails and whatnot. In fact, I do believe I'm ready to graduate from the mini flat iron I've been using back to a full sized deluxe flat iron. I just need to buy one, because I gave my mom mine when I lost my hair, and I just don't have the heart to ask for it back. Once you experience fancy flat irons, you just can't revert back to the crappy gold-plated ones (or dare I even mention the drugstore monstrosities?!). Now I just need to decide if I want a Solano, or a CHI, or a T3... Any suggestions? I keep putting it off; I already feel such hesitation to spend any money on myself. I want to save any cash I have for things for my little girl!


4 comments:

Melaina25 said...

Do you have GHD flat irons in the USA? That is *the* gold standard of straighteners in the UK.

PS- I was thinking your hair looked long in your bump pic!

Hannah said...

I have a T3 flat iron and I love it!

Kimberly said...

My hair isn't growing very much either and I too had visions of giving birth with super long hair. What's the deal?! I try to not think about pooping on the table because it makes me anxious!

shay said...

I found your blog through the bump...I just wanted to say congrats!! I am also a fellow cancer survivor & now expecting!! It is so amazing to feel like I am starting a new chapter in my life!! Especially so soon after chemo & radiation. I am pretty nervous!!

www.remissionorbust.blogspot.com


Shay