CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 18, 2010

I think I may be cheap...

I received an insider tip on the internet about a sale. An additional 50% off clearance items at Old Navy. I mean I'm not one to be particularly partial to ON, but they do have maternity clothes, and, well, I am getting rounder... So we went! I scored a bunch of tops for like $2.50 each! AND two pairs of pants (jeans and a pair of corduroy pants - I know, I know, I haven't worn corduroy since high school either, but they fit kind of cute) for $7 each! For $7 I'm not arguing with cords. I'll be sure to denote in the future when I'm wearing some of my cheapie finds.

I got such a rush from saving all that money that I think I may try to *gasp* save even more money in the future.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I LOVE Old Navy and shop there all the time. And I love when they have the 30% off coupon because I always buy more so I can save so much!