CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 4, 2010

I'm always fascinated by those 100 in 365 or 95 in 1095 or however many in however many else lists people have. I absolutely love making lists. Hubby might use the term "obsessed", because I carry around a tiny little notebook in my purse and will whip it out regularly at restaurants/bars/bar mitzvahs to make little to-do lists. I love crossing things off. I love hi-lighting. Sometimes, when I make to-do lists, I'll actually put down something I've already done so I can cross it off and make it look like my list is already being implemented nicely. Ugh I'm so weird...

Anyway, I'd love to make a little list of things I'd love to do/experience/whatever and set a little goal for myself. Oooh and I can put down have a baby on it! :-) See, cheating already. Any ideas of how many things in how much time I should try to take a stab at?

4 comments:

Jenifer said...

I make lists too. And I write things down that are done just to cross them off and feel accomplished as well. We are both weird! Ha.

jen said...

Yay I love lists too!! I started a 101 things in 1001 days that I'm still working on. I liked the 1001 days b/c it works out to be 2.5 years or something like that. That way you can set some bigger goals that are actually accomplishable (if that's a word??) in the amount of time you have. I also have a 30 before 30 list on my blog but depending on how long you have until 30, that may be too much (or in my case, too little!) time.

jenny

Exgf said...

I just found you through Jenny at "Are we there yet".

Your perseverance is astonishing. I love success stories in beating cancer. Unfortunately my BFF was not so lucky.

You are an inspiration and i cannot wait to continue reading.

:)

*HUGS*
exgf

Exgf said...

http://wp.me/pFFiq-9G

A little award for you today!