CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Rugs



Is this good?

Or how about this?



Or that one? I'm having the hardest time selecting rugs. They're effing expensive. And I feel once I select one I've narrowed down my decorating possibilities. We have dark hardwood floors and two olive green accent walls (not my choice, can't paint). I need one for the living room and one for the dining room. The blue one would be nice for the dining room, which is pale gold, but then I feel limited again! Which would you choose? And where would you go to get a rug? I've tried downtown and feel like everything there was too ornate and dark for my taste. My sofa looks like this:

And my furniture is distressed black. I wanted to be able to use bright, poppy prints like this:
But I guess that would clash with everything. All this stuff's my new obsession until I move on to the next. Why do I get so consumed with small details all the time? Ugh, I need to go watch project runway. All photos courtesy of Pottery Barn. Because I have a 20% off coupon there. That's why.

No comments: