CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Slipcovers Stink

I loathe having a sectional sofa. When I bought it I thought, oh, how perfect! It fits just so in the corner and is lovely and a dead ringer for the ultra pricey pottery barn version. Now that we've had it for two years in of course a light beige color that naturally attracts stains like its life depends on it, I'm thinking it's slipcover time. Oh no no no. Not for a sectional. I'm finding tons and tons for regular sofas but nuppence for my L-shaped troublemaker. I just want something that's chenille-y and comfortable, perhaps in a chocolate color. I found an actual pottery barn one on ebay but it's for their small sectional, not the full L. How do I solve this conundrum? Anyone out there slipcover a sectional before?

No comments: