CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

San Fran pt. Deux

The next day in San Francisco we brunched at the top of the Hyatt, as recommended by the concierge from the Intercontinental. We enjoyed a lovely view of the city, yet I was unimpressed with my French toast. Adam's omelet was incredible though. Next we headed to the bridge! We had to do the cliche drive across (although I suggested getting one of those two people bikes). We enjoyed the view and snapped a ton of pictures from our vantage point on the other side.
But this one is my favorite.
After the bridge we checked out the capital of the hippie movement and summer of love, Haight Ashbury.Ahh, anyhow I am totally bored about rehashing this trip. I'm going to just post pictures and you fill in the rest in your little minds. This is what happens when I procrastinate too long on getting something done. Tsk tsk...

1 comment:

Da Fashionista said...

great pictures. LOVE your adorable houndstooth!!!

thanks for the comments ;)