CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth

Yesterday I went to the happiest place on Earth. To celebrate my birthday. And I was indeed, the happiest girl on Earth.

That was just a taste of the fun that was had yesterday. I am now in full-on post-birthday depression mode (doesn't everyone get this for a couple days after their birthday?). I need an excuse to devour more of my leftover red velvet cake. There is no good excuse.

We pigged out like it was 1999. And since it was my birthday I got a special button that announced my specialness to all that were around me. And I think I saw about 1325 other people who shared my birthday! Everyone there kept wishing me a happy birthday. And Mr. Lexi overcame his giant fear of Space Mountain and Thunder Mountain (note the victorious macho pic). In fact, he actually liked them. And if I can get his sweet ass to scan a photo for me you can see the delirious fun he's having going down Splash Mountain. Stay tuned kids!

No comments: