CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

What a Crock!

It was so hot here in Sunny SoCAL yesterday. And the darling hubby decided to do atrocities with the crock pot. Hot house+ the smell of what can only be described as beefy cabbage= Not a happy girl. We slept with the fan on full blast and I woke up with a scratchy throat this morning. At 6. I didn't even need to be up until at least 10.

But on a brighter note, we booked our hotel for Santa Barbara! I'm going to look into getting us a couples' massage for the Saturday too. And we are brunching at the Four Seasons on Sunday. I am so incredibly excited! Maybe that's why I got up so early today?

I'm just going to lounge in bed for another couple hours before work!

Updated to add:
  • Booked Spa
  • Booked Brunch
Yes!

1 comment:

Mrs.Andreazza said...

Beefy cabbage? Gross!! That sounds like an awful night! I hope you have fun on your vacation...couples massages are AMAZING! Wish I could get a massage every day!