CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

26 Weeks!

How far along?: 26 Weeks
Total weight gain: About 20 lbs. Bad girl.
How big is baby?: She measured 1lb. 13oz. at my appt. last Tuesday so I'm thinking she may just be 2lbs! Yelp.
Maternity clothes?: Indeed.
Stretch marks?: The same couple small ones on my right side. I don't know why I said left side last time. I told a lie.
Sleep?: Decent amounts this week actually!
Best moment this week?:
Movement?: Yes, and though I freaked that I hadn't felt her much last Sunday, she's been kicking away like crazy since, so I'm no longer worried.
Food cravings?: Ummm the new Taco Nachos at Jack in the Box. And brownies. Please refer to the weight gain above.
Gender? Girl
Labor signs?: None.
Belly button in or out?: Pretty much flat now.
What I miss: Not having to make decisions!
What I'm looking forward to: Our furniture is in, so I look forward to it being delivered and finally seeing it in the nursery!
Milestone: I'm now in the 2 digit range. 98 days to go!



It's finally warm here in So Cal, so out come the summer clothes! I'm looking forward to living in dresses soon. Jealous? I have to have some way of justifying the high cost of living here!

3 comments:

MrsBro... said...

Ugh, you are too adorable. I hate you :p

jss said...

You're just a couple days behind me in your pregnancy, so it's been so much fun reading all about your experience. Just wanted to stop by and let you know!

(¯'·.¸ ♥ мяs. gяiswoℓ∂ ♥¸.·'¯) said...

Aw, yay! Congrats! You do look great by the way...dont beat yourself up over 20 lbs. Your gaining just fine :o)