CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm a pig.

To add to my lust for all things edible (well, not all), I would like to mention the Granville Cafe. Adam and I had lunch there today and it, too, was divine. I didn't think I would like sweet potato fries but hot damn they're good. Reminds me of the deliciousness we feasted on in San Francisco.

And if you're ever in Arizona, or Phoenix to be precise, you MUST go to Pappadeaux. I die.
I swear I must have been raised in the south in a past life, for I adore cajun goodness. The etouffe sauce is incredible. I'm all about the sauce. We visited Adam's dad about a month ago (forgot to blog about that, whoops) and every time we're out there we must go to this place. I wish they'd open one out this way. Please?

As you can imagine, I'm doing GREAT with my diet :-P

No comments: