CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wokcano

Tonight we feasted at Wokcano, an Asian cuisine delight located in the heart of Burbank. We went with our good friends Kristin and Justin and decided to finally try out a new place. I am so glad we did. As I lay here in my cozy bed completely stuffed, I have to discuss the amazingness of the food. Unfortunately I forgot my camera so there are no photos.

The vibe is quite lovely, dark, candlelit- a date place for sure. We ordered a smattering of items - pan fried chicken dumplings, spicy garlic chicken, orange crispy chicken, black pepper beef mignon, chicken lo mein, rice and shrimp with sugar peas (i stay away from the seafood. the boys also had sushi). The sauces were divine, flavorful, succulent... drool. The orange chicken was wonderfully crispy, the beef incredibly tender and not fatty. I already cannot wait to go back. I usually don't like sharing food, but in this case it was fantastic because I cannot imagine not having had the chance to sink my paws into one of the dishes of goodness we devoured.

Love the company of great friends, great food, great laughs. A wonderful evening.

No comments: