CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 24, 2008

What happened to Pic N Save?

Remember Pic N Save? It became Big Lots! a few years ago. I have memories of finding random bargains here, be it paper plates or crayons or Christmas lights. I decided tonight to venture to an uncharted part of town, since it's the nearest location of Big Lots! to me (Sorry, I have to use the exclamation point.) Well the first closest one was so shady looking, I was afraid to park my car there. That bad. And at the second nearest location (there are two in NoHo), after bravely parking my car and entering, I was accosted by a crazy lady who wanted me to buy an electric blanket. True, I needed one, but crazy lady freaked me out so much I lost my will to peruse the store. The store gave me the heebie jeebies anyway. When did it become so gross? Or was I blind to this as a little girl when my mom would take me here? I'll have to stick to Target from now on (which I love).

2 comments:

MissJordyPants said...

hahahaha I don't live too far from that super sketchy Big Lots! And on walks, my super sketchy husband will make me go in there and look around. And I'm afraid to touch things. And I must wash my hands feverishly upon our return home.

Mrs. Lexi said...

LOL to "my super sketchy husband"!!