CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bitty Bows Boutique: A Review!

Alright, I'll let you in on a little secret. I have an addiction to hair bows.

I know, I know. You're shocked. Flabbergasted even!

Well, tis true. But they're more than an accessory. I could argue they're a necessity. You see, they could prevent many a stranger from being punched in the nose for inquiring about my adorable little boy's name. And also, they're freaking cute. Anyhow, I digress. I wanted to share with y'all a place that I found courtesy of a fellow blogger that you may follow, Mrs. Foreste (she has a Gigi too!) - Bitty Bows Boutique. I was pregnant with Gabriella when she made mention of this little treasure so I hightailed it over to their website and ordered G her very first hair bows. And the rest is history. 

Here's my little love modeling the Allie headband.









I've ordered a couple times and have always been pleasantly surprised with the fast shipping (and it's only a flat $2!), and how my bows are always nicely packaged in a box (I've had some experience with bows coming in smooshed in an envelope from other retailers). The quality is excellent and I love how so many bows and clippies are available in dozens of color options. Gabriella hardly has any hair and yet these hair clips manage to stay in beautifully. The headbands of course are a great option if you also have a baldie :-)

Seriously, how cute are these?

My wish list just got a little bigger after writing up this post. Anyhow, make sure to check Bitty Bows out on Facebook too, because they have great sales and specials ($1 hair clips, anyone?!) all the time. Don't be shy, you can tell 'em I sent ya ;-) Right now Bitty Bows is offering a free Allie headband with purchases over $35 (excluding shipping, tax)! Just use the code AllieBlogFreebie at checkout.

* I was provided with the Allie headband for reviewing purposes. This was, indeed, awesome.

4 comments:

B F said...

Ok where on earth did you get her adorable outfit and shoes?!?!

IM IN LOVE!

Mrs. Lexi said...

Baby Gap! I'm pretty sure they're still on sale too! :-)

Kimberly said...

The bows are super cute but I think that Gigi makes them! I can't get over how stinking cute she is!!!

Noelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.